Christmas menu in GOODMAN
GOODMAN wishes you Happy New Year and Merry Christmas! We hope that the year 2015 will be the year of you pleasant discoveries. And we are sure that our Christmas menu will be your first discovery. It will please you with interesting gastronomic combinations of delicate dishes and wines.
Christmas mood begins with GOODMAN, so we thoroughly recommend you to try these dishes on chilly winter evenings:
- Brie cheese baked with berries. Served with cranberry sauce and red currant.
- Duck confit with red wine and cranberry sauce. Slow roasted tender duck leg with garnish of fresh grapes in combination with red wine, cranberry and mango sauce.
- Beef medallions with Asian-style vegetables. Grilled beef medallions served with roasted vegetables: zucchini, celery, bell pepper, asparagus and carrot.
- Winter salad with quail. With sauteed porcini mushrooms and potatoes, served with a sauce of sun-dried tomatoes.
- Christmas-time salad with seafood. Squid, shrimp, avocado and fleshy beef tomatoes with fragrant olive oil and fresh lemon juice.
Magical mood will not only create a cozy atmosphere of GOODMAN, but also a special wine that is very precise and emphasizes the taste of each dish.
Christmas miracles are unpredictable, but in GOODMAN steak house exclusively unforgettable experience is waiting for you!
GOODMAN - GOODChristmas!